Monday, December 12, 2011

Vocal Vibes Christmas Concert

Vocal Vibes (the Sweet Adelines choir that I am a member of) had our family Christmas concert, this evening.  It was a lovely evening and we really enjoyed singing a great set of songs including "Too Darn Hot", "I'm Australia", "Candle on the Water", "One Fine Day", "The Bandstand" and "The Moment I Saw Your Eyes" (these last two are our competition songs), as well as "Carol of the Bells" and "Santa Baby".

I just love the energy that is generated amongst us while we sing!

I was so blessed to have my whole family there, including hubby Wayne, Torie and her boyfriend Nick, Richie and Lizzy, my Mum and Dad all the way from Phillip Island, our great friends Lea & Les and another new friend I have met through Lizzy, who is also called Sally.

Our Musical Director, Lorraine really motivates us!

A visit from Santa delighted the children, especially with Kerrie leading a sing-a-long of carols

I'm always thrilled to be part of this fantastic choir!  The women are so friendly and the songs are just brilliant!  Here are two of the eight songs that we sang:

"Candle on the Water"


"One Fine Day"



1 comment:

  1. Great cinematography editing and sound. The choir wasn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete