Saturday, November 05, 2011

The Joy of Spring

It's such a beautiful, warm Spring day and I have been wondering around our lovely garden enjoying all the beautiful roses and other flowers that are in full bloom.




I always know that God loves me
I feel it in a million ways
I see it in His rainbows
On sunny and rainy days

He nurtures all of His creations
He is so proud of every one
But there is one thing that I notice
In springtime’s blazing sun

It’s like a heavenly palette
With colors bright and true
After the cold harsh winters
God brings treasures to me and you

It’s His way of showing us His love
With fragrances wafting in the air
He knows winter can be harsh
So with His flowers He will share

He shows there is hope in tomorrow
With these sweet blooms that He brings
And raises up our spirits high
How I love God’s colorful spring!

(Marilyn Lott)



No comments:

Post a Comment