Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mainly Music

I have really enjoyed helping with the Mainly Music pre-school activity at Mullum Mullum Parish each week.  I have a deep personal belief in the transformational power of music and have done quite a bit of research into the positive effects it has on the brain, not to mention the social aspects!
 
To offer the parents/guardians/grandparents and their children the enriching experience of music is for me the greatest joy.  I love to see the expressions on the faces of even the youngest babies as they realise they are experiencing something wonderful, to see the adults interact with them and each other and to feel the happiness spread throughout the group.
 
I believe God created music purely for our enjoyment, both individually and communally.  Attending Mainly Music is one of the highlights of my week.

1 comment: