Friday, July 15, 2011

Mum's Birthday

I am visiting Mum & Dad this weekend, as it is Mum's birthday today. I travelled down to Phillip Island by bus because Wayne and the kids will be joining us on Sunday for a special birthday lunch for Mum. It was nice, taking the bus and not having to drive ... I read some, knitted a bit, listened to my iPod, ate my lunch and then had a little nap and awoke as we were arriving in San Remo. It was all so relaxed and I had the chance to look out the window at all the lovely scenery we were passing. I arrived in Cowes refreshed and ready to spend a lovely afternoon with Mum & Dad.

Mum's thinking about selling their car and getting a buggy to drive along the footpath. I think it's a great idea and we went to have a look at some this afternoon. Mum test drove a single seater, but they will end up getting a double seater so that they can go places together.

It was a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sal,
    Great to be your first ‘Ramble’. Great photo too.
    Love you, Me xx

    ReplyDelete